藏文学习 | 中藏对照经文
དཔལ་ཕག་མོ་གྲུ་པའི་ཞབས་ལ་འདུད།
I bow to the glorious Phagmo Drupa
礼敬具德上师帕摩竹巴
བྱམས་དང་སྙིང་རྗེ་རྟ་ཕོ་ལ། ། གཞན་ཕན་གྱི་དཀྱུས་ཐོག་མ་བཅད་ན། །
If the stallion of love and compassion, does not win the race of altruism,
慈心與悲心的那一匹駿馬,利益他人的競賽不獲勝的話,
ཁྲོམ་ལྷ་མིའི་འོར་ཆེ་མི་འབྱུང་བས། ། སེམས་སྔོན་འགྲོ་འདི་ལ་ནན་གཏན་མཛོད། །
He will not earn the praise of the crowd of gods and humans, so, earnestly focus your mind on this preliminary practice.
群眾天人就不會給予讚歎,所以,請用專注的心修持此前行。
རང་ལུས་ལྷ་སྐུའི་རྒྱལ་པོ་ལ། ། གཞི་འགྱུར་མེད་ཀྱི་བརྟན་ས་མ་ཟིན་ན། །
If your body, the king of the enlightened form, does not hold the throne of the unchanging basis,
自身本尊像國王一樣,如果他守不住基礎穩固的王城,
མ་མཁའ་འགྲོའི་འཁོར་འབངས་མི་འདུ་བས། ། ལུས་ཡི་དམ་གྱི་ལྷ་ལ་ནན་ཏན་མཛོད། །
Mother dakinis, the citizens, will not appear, So, earnestly focus on seeing your body as the yidam deity.
像臣民一樣的空行母就不會聚集,所以請用專注的心去修持本尊。
བླ་མ་སྐུ་བཞིའི་གངས་རི་ལ། ། མོས་གུས་ཀྱི་ཉི་མ་མ་ཤར་ན། །
If, on the snow mountain, the lama of the four kayas, the sun of devotion does not shine,
像雪山一樣的上師四身上,如果虔誠心的陽光不照射的話,
བྱིན་རླབས་ཀྱི་ཆུ་རྒྱུན་མི་འབྱུང་བས། ། སེམས་མོས་གུས་འདི་ལ་ནན་ཏན་མཛོད། །
Streams of blessing will not flow. So, earnestly focus on cultivating this devotion.
加持的水就不會流出,所以,請用專注的心去修持此虔誠。
སེམས་ཉིད་ཀྱི་ནམ་མཁའ་ཡངས་པ་ལ། ། རྣམ་རྟོག་གི་སྤྲིན་ཚོགས་མ་དེངས་ན། །
If, in the vast sky of the nature of mind, the clouds of concepts do not disperse,
像廣大虛空一樣的心性上,如果妄念的雲海不散的話,
མཁྱེན་གཉིས་ཀྱི་གཟའ་སྐར་མི་བཀྲ་བས། ། སེམས་མི་རྟོག་འདི་ལ་ནན་ཏན་མཛོད། །
The stars of the two wisdoms will not brightly shine.So, earnestly focus on cultivating this non-conceptuality.
兩種智慧的星星就不會明亮,所以,請用專注的心去修持此無念。
ཚོགས་གཉིས་ཡིད་བཞིན་ནོར་བུ་ལ། ། སྨོན་ལམ་གྱིས་བྱི་དོར་མ་བྱས་ན། །
If the wish-fulfilling jewel of the two accumulations is not polished with the aspiring mind,
兩種資糧的如意寶上,如果不用願心去擦拭的話,
དགོས་འདོད་ཀྱི་འབྲས་བུ་མི་འབྱུང་བས། ། རྗེས་བསྔོ་བ་འདི་ལ་ནན་ཏན་མཛོད། །
The results you need and want will not arise. So, earnestly focus your mind on this dedication.
想要的果實就不會成熟,所以,請用專注的心去修持此回向。
ཅེས་ཕྱག་ཆེན་ལྔ་ལྡན་གྱི་རྟོགས་མགུར་བྱ་བ་སྐྱོབ་པ་ཉིད་ཀྱིས་མཛད། ༈
This song of realization called "The Fivefold Mahamudra" was composed by Kyobpa himself.
大手印五支证道歌为究巴本人所撰
相关课程 Related Courses